It has been a year of disruptions. Have you held your position? Grown your business? Or are you looking at some creative ways to stage a great comeback? Wherever you stand now that September is upon us, you can win 2021!
The 1988 Olympics women’s 4x4 relay race is one of my favorites. Considered the best relay finish of all time, see how the four women in this race, just like the four quarters in the business year, tear up the track to leave the competition behind at the finish line. The team wins at the end.
You can win too! And you deserve to know exactly what you can expect when you allocate budget to finish the year strong with marketing services and promotional products from Lasting Impressions.
First, your money buys you time. I’ll handle all the details and make sure every aspect of your marketing is appropriate for your target customer, and every product is premium quality. I’ll ensure your spend is strategic-- It will further your goals. My team will follow through so there will be no headaches or surprises. We’ll keep you posted every step of the way.
Second, your money buys you resources. With my team’s many years of broad experience, we can take the time-consuming research, fulfillment, and logistical details off your plate, freeing you and your team to devote their talent and energy to your core business. I can:
- Create a winning marketing strategy for your business and design custom campaigns targeted to the right audience. I’ll make sure every dollar counts.
- Manage your holiday gifting from start to finish. Let’s delight the people that matter most to your business with a memorable gift or experience that optimizes your brand, budget message, and strategy.
- Leverage my contacts and expertise to navigate the design and delivery of custom branded apparel for your team, from concept through delivery. Lasting Impressions will take care of every detail. Your team will love wearing your brand.
- Guide your decisions about promotional products. With twenty years of experience, I can assess the effectiveness of every type of promotional product to make sure your message comes alive and expresses your brand’s value.
- Write content, which you can plug into an email message, newsletter, blog, or eBook, to make sure you are sharing your story in a compelling way that encourages people to think of you first and attracts return visits to your website.
What is on your list to get done? What will put a smile on your face if you complete it by December 31? Let’s put together a smart strategy that’s custom-designed for a winning finish. Let me know how I can serve you by contacting me at 425.822.6651 or Janet@LastingImpressionsGifts.net. We have 92 days—let’s make them count.
To your success!
P.S. Do you have a friend who will appreciate knowing about our promotional products and service? Kindly let me know how to connect with them.
To view a history of marketing strategy, business best practices, and inspirational idea starters, read our blog.
“Advance Your Brand, Activate Your Employees and Add Customers for Life.”