Going from good to great means letting it go!
Sep 30, 2020
One of the great joys of writing this blog is when you respond to me with your comments. I love hearing from you and appreciate the emails and calls about what you have learned and what inspires you.
Last week’s article The Curve in the Road prompted Brian Harris of Coconino Community College in Flagstaff, Arizona to share that fall is his favorite time of year. He sent me a gorgeous picture with this message: Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
Nature is the master of perfection, isn’t it? In business, the concept of going from good to great means delegation. What can you let go of today that will make you more productive? How can Lasting Impressions take a project off your desk and put it onto ours so you can focus on what makes you great?
Here are 5 examples of the types of projects you can delegate to us:
- Awards: We offer both individual awards and programs for employees, customers, and associations.
- Branded Apparel: T-shirts, Hoodies, Jackets, Polos, Caps, and more.
- Promotional Products: Tech products, coffee mugs, tumblers, pens, journals, and more.
- Ship to Home: Gifts for employees, customers, and virtual meetings.
- Content Marketing: We can write signature articles to consistently promote your company with customers and prospects.
To view a history of marketing strategy, business best practices, and inspirational idea starters you can delegate to the Lasting Impressions team, read our blog.
Contact Janet@LastingImpressionsGifts.net or call 425.822.6651 to discuss how to go from good to great by letting go. We look forward to serving you.
“Advance Your Brand, Activate Your Employees and Add Customers for Life.”